The history of our company begins in 2010.
For more than 7 years Agrowiner has been fighting for it’s place and became an inevitable part of agrarian
business in Ukraine.
During this time, we have gone through a thorny path from a young, ambitious, little-known company to a
successful, stable and well-known enterprise, not only on the territory of Ukraine and beyond its borders,
which moves into the future with concrete goals and plans.
7 years of experience has allowed us:
- imported machinery and spare parts from famous manufacturers from Poland (Samasz), Germany
(Ziegler, Beinlich), Italy (Nardi, Rimeco), and USA (John Deere, Case)
- have established fruitful cooperation with more than 1,000 farms throughout the world. territory of Ukraine
- to export spare parts and equipment to Hungary, Moldova, the Republic of Belarus and the Russian
The keys to the company’s success are:
- a stable team, 80% of staff is working in the company for more than 5 years;
- reliable foreign partners-suppliers;
- sincere, frank partnership relations with our clients;
- Flexibility and speed in the decisions made;
- excellent provision of service;
- constant search for new partners abroad to fill vacancies in the portfolio.
The company’s management will continue to adhere to the basic principles of working with clients: honesty,
reliability and high level of services provided.
Also the company promote to the fruitful cooperation with foreign partners on mutually beneficial terms.